Anticipation, fears and camera kits...

The official countdown has begun, Burning Man begins in 12 DAYS!!!! Okay so half panic, half excitement has set in. Kickstarter project has been created, charts have been drawn, supplies have been bought, equipment laid out and costumes made...however, I have not heard back yet from anyone about my media credential. (small yet semi-freaked out scream in my head). I understand that they get thousands of applicants, but I am a planner. I like to have all my ducks in a row in advance. This has been the longest 6 months of my life since I first submitted my application in March. So fingers crossed everything turns out smoothly before I depart for Nevada on the 21st. On the bright side, my camera kit is all laid out, cleaned and ready to go! Simplicity is the name of the game. My only major concerns now are the harsh elements of the desert scratching my equipment and film. I have contacted multiple photographers who have been to Burning Man before and gotten advice on protecting my assets. Below is a photo of the primary kit I will be using.
Camera Kit includes: Nikon FE 35mm Film camera Nikon 85mm 1.8D Lens Holga Lens Attachment for 35mm Vivitar 283 Flash Lowe Pro Sling Camera Bag (Green) Old SChool Metal Tripod Air Blower Shutter Release Cable 35mm film cannister 32 Rolls of 35mm E-6 Ektachrome Slide film (not shown) 6 Rolls of Trix-400 Black and White film (in cannister) If you where to photograph Burning Man Arts Festival what would be in your kit? Include your submissions in the comments below...

Comments