Post Burning Man

Back from my adventures at Burning Man. Unfortunately I came home to a sick computer and am now typing this to you all on a very small phone screen. However, on the bright side I feel stoked about the project and my experience in Black Rock City. In the next few weeks I plan on getting film developed and sketching out the basic storyline of my book. Because of time constraints (I am traveling for work five days a week)I am looking into sending out my film instead of venturing into the process of developing it myself.So if anyone knows of a trustworthy lab that can handle E-6 slide film feel free to mention it in the comments below. Time to gather my thoughts and sort all that I had done and captured. In addition to finding a lab first i need to get the last of film out of my camera because unfortunately the winder broke on my Nikon FE the last day I was shooting. Oh the trials and tribulations. Lets hope things start to go a little smoother in the next few weeks. Time to gather my thoughts and sort all that I had done and captured .

Comments