Moosefest 2013 An adrenaline rush for days.

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity for a fourth year to not only photograph but also raft and film Moosefest New York's Premier Whitewater event on the Moose River in Old Forge New York. It was a beautiful weekend mostly sunny, fair weather and tons of participants including boaters young and old from not only the United States but all over the world. Included in this three day festival was a film festival at the local movie theater, paddling clinics, and the Whitewater King of New York Moose Downriver race.
7 other New York licensed Hudson River guides and I rafted the bottom Moose River class IV and V on saturday afternoon including multiple waterfall drops and intense river runs. I will be putting together a full GoPro edit of our run soon to be posted to my facebook page Jeanine Newell Photography. Below is a look at my GoPro edit from last years Moosefest run 2012.
http://youtu.be/ge8ul-rhgsU
In addition also on my Jeanine Newell Photography facebook page I have added a handful of images from a 22ft waterfall drop that we ran sat and I photographed boaters running on sunday. Below is a teaser of those images.

Comments