Bright futures & flowing rivers

Tomorrow morning (6am ugh I hate mornings) I am off on a well needed warm road trip to California then Vegas to photograph/video my best friend from college's wedding weekend hurrah, in addition to being his best man. Super stoked to go on yet another adventure and document one of the most special days in a close friends life, (and no i do not normally do weddings for work but I make exceptions for the ones I love.)
Other than that life is awesome. My new fully e-commerced website is up and running at www.jeaninenewell.com, my new business cards just arrived today in time for traveling. And spring is finally upon us here in the Adirondacks; rivers are flowing and I am excited to come home and kayak, raft and photograph whitewater events. Cheers to meeting all deadlines and looking forward to an epic spring boating season. See you on the water...

Comments