Adventure time!

Tomorrow I head out on my next adventure, 8 weeks teaching at Woodward Action Sports Camp in PA. It has been an unbelievable spring! I couldn't ask for better weather, friends, family, clients and work. Yesterday I finished the last of my work load in New York, packed and treated myself to a great hike with friends into a hidden gem called Okay Slip Falls. It was great just to get out and be around awesome people, chill vibe, no pressure to shoot or "work". And as always me being me I couldn't help myself but bring my GoPro Hero 3 along to document my trip. There is beauty all around us everyday and sometimes we are all too busy letting life take hold and not stopping to notice and enjoy the little things. Here's to more memories to come and a summer of photography, filming, friends and epicness.

Comments