"Oh the places we go..."

So after 28 days on my epic x country journey I have officially returned home (sort of) and have had a moment to write. I was home for 2 days saturday and sunday and am now once again on the road for my next work gig 6 days a week until november!!! Oh man just typing it kind of makes my head spin a bit. Nonetheless, the traveling bug is still with me and oh the stories I have to tell, all in due time. My bikes, babes and Burning Man adventure was indeed a true success with many laughs, a few tears and only minor hiccups. ( 2 car roof toppers and a broken roof rack later we were safely at Burning Man!) Through it all I wouldn't have changed a thing. This has so far been the journey of a lifetime and I don't say that very often. I have been across the country 3 times now and it wasn't until now that I realized how important each moment, each interaction and each connection we make is. Whether it be with another person, animal or environment we need to cherish the little things in life and step back to see the bigger picture. Throughout it all I feel as though I have grown in leaps and bounds not only as a photographer and an artist, but also a human being who has something to give back to this world; through art, storytelling, and words of wisdom. As I settle in for the night in a hotel for work, I am slowly decompressing and organizing my thoughts, images and stories to share with all of you. In the next coming weeks/months in my spare time I will be trying to share these moments and adventures. I can't thank everyone enough for making this past month a small yet monumental moment in my life bringing me great happiness and a new birth to my creative process and photography. See you on the open road...

Comments